marți, 20 martie 2012

Thank You

You are one of the answered prayers and I am so gratefull for this! There is so much in my life that reminds me of you. So many "little" things that would bring back memories, most of them not only memories but feelings, joy, that incredible flow through the whole body making the moment
explode in thousands of stars around.
Simply talking and listening to each other till little hours of the night. Sometimes I think all that was a dream. And still, all that was real and I can close my eyes and feel it again.
Biking to B.E. one of the unexpected and pure beautiful surprises. Then running through the woods, sun shining through the leaves, joy, two hands, pure friendship - or maybe not only?! - reaching the old castle with its heavy structure, history breathing through the stones. Pictures. Of us.
If I were to define all those moments together, it would be: FEEL. And this would be so much, so incredibly packed within a few hours that would make together a few days. And I treasure those days so much. They taught me so much about friendship, myself, about the world, about English, about limits, fears and change.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu